Functional Education & Training
Enhance the logistics capability and sustainability of US forces by educating and developing leaders in enterprise logistics, data analysis, requirements development, and operations research/systems analysis.
CALOS consists of two schools and five committees:
• Operations Research/Systems Analysis (ORSA) Committee.
• Civilian Logistics Education Committee.
• Joint Logistics Education Committee.
• Professional and Continuing Education Committee.
• Data Education Committee.
Educates and trains in joint and tactical logistics, Defense logistics, ORSA, non-acquisition operational contract support, and requirements development.
Provides career development education for joint military and enterprise logisticians, to include entry-to-executive level Army civilian logisticians.
Provides development of specialties under the sponsorship of:
• Army Materiel Command (AMC)
• Army Civilian Career Management Activity (ACCMA)
• Office of Business Transformation (OBT)
• Army DCS, G-4 Functional Chief for the Logistics Career Field
• Army Futures Command
• Defense Logistics Agency
• Army DCS, G-8
• Joint Staff J-4
Be the leading institution for enterprise logistics functional training, data analysis, and operations research/systems analysis education.