IMSO - Inprocessing
Inprocessing for IMSO
- All IMS arriving to the Richmond, VA Airport will be picked up by the IMSO Staff unless you are driving a POV or your country has authorized a rental car.
- If driving a POV or rental car, report to IHG Lodging, 2301 Mahone Ave, Fort Gregg-Adams, VA and pick up your welcome bag. Inside the bag you will find specific reporting instructions.
- All IMS will report to the International Military Student Office (IMSO) in Room 1420 at the Army Sustainment University (ASU), Bldg 12420 the next day after arrival.
- Be in uniform and bring the following with you:
- International Travel Orders
- Passport & Visa (*bring dependents if authorized on the ITO)
- Airline Ticket & Itinerary
- ID Card (if reporting from DLI)
- Lodging Address (Building and Room Number) or address if outside of Fort Gregg-Adams
- Phone Number (if in lodging, please know your extension)
- Medical Information (DD Form 2807-1 and DD Form 2808) and vaccination card
- Driver’s license (if you will be driving in the US)
- Please download and read the IMSO Student Handbook